m/SIX is partnering with Ambitious about Autism for a third year to offer a three-month paid internship within their Reservation Team.
The m/SIX Reservation Team specialises in ‘mass reach’ media, planning and activating media campaigns across TV, Online Video, Cinema, Press, Out of Home and Audio. We ensure that our client’s media campaigns reach their target audiences most effectively, using the most relevant selection of channels within our scope to do this. The role combines analytical skills, strategic thinking and strong attention to detail to produce campaigns that deliver against our client’s business objectives. It is perfect for anyone who has an analytical way of thinking, who is fascinated by mass media and how audiences consume these channels day to day.
Description of internship
- Provide support to the wider Reservation Team, including pulling and creating reports, assessing competitive and marketplace data, as well as using industry tools and case studies to put together supporting evidence to aid our planning decisions.
- Gain a good understanding of Reservation media and the overall marketplace, with a stronger focus on TV and Audio.
- Complete industry accreditation through the Thinkbox TV Masters training programme.
- Meet with key m/SIX media partners to have an introduction to their services and what opportunities they offer for our clients.
Application deadline: Monday 26 April 2021 10am
Remuneration: This role will be paid at £22,000 pro-rata (before tax).
Placement begins: July 2021 for three months.
Can you answer yes to the following questions?
- Are you aged 18-25 with a diagnosis of autism?
- Do you have experience working on Excel and PowerPoint?
- Are you interested in media consumption and how brands reach their audiences?
- Do you have good attention to detail and are organised?
- Do you have an interest in handling and analysing data?
How to apply
If you answered yes, and you would like to apply for this opportunity, then email email@example.com with the subject line ‘m/Six Reservation application’.
You will then be sent a task to complete which will be scored by m/Six to evaluate your suitability for the role. Selected applicants will then be invited to an interview with m/Six.
If you would like to discuss your suitability to the role prior to completing the assessment, please specify this in your initial email and one of the Ambitious about Autism team will arrange a meeting with you.
Please note new applicants to the Ambitious about Autism work experience programme will be required to complete an Autism Exchange Registration form.
Ambitious about Autism will provide you with support throughout the application process and placement.